Truck Stops (NZ) Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Sime
Darby Commercial (NZ) Ltd, which is owned by Sime Darby Berhad.
Sime Darby Commercial
The Sime Darby Commercial Group is one of New Zealand’s leading suppliers of new medium and heavy commercial vehicles with a nationwide parts and servicing network. The Sime Darby Commercial Group of companies consists of:
- Sime Darby Commercial (NZ) Ltd – parent company
- Motor Truck Distributors (NZ) Ltd – Mack and Volvo franchises
- Hino Distributors (NZ) Ltd – Hino franchise
- UD Truck Distributors (NZ) Ltd – UD Truck franchise
- Truck Stops (NZ) Ltd – nationwide commercial parts and service provider
Sime Darby is a Malaysia-based diversified multinational business involved in 5 core sectors, namely, Plantations, Industrial Equipment, Motors, Property and Logistics. Founded in 1910 – when Scotsman William Middleton Sime and Englishman Henry Darby teamed up to form a company to manage a rubber estate in Malacca – its business divisions seek to create positive benefits in the economy, environment and society where it has a presence.
With a workforce of over 120,000 employees in 25 countries
and 4 territories, Sime Darby is committed to building a sustainable future for
all its stakeholders. It is one of the largest companies on Bursa Malaysia with
a market capitalisation of RM63.4bn (NZ$21bn) as of 1 June 2017.